The show is in its 20th year this year, and there are more than 250 exhibitors expected to attend from more than 30 different countries.
In addition to the usual B2C offering dedicated to the general public, we have created a new concept to provide professionals with as many networking and business opportunities as possible.
The event stems from our company’s 20 years of experience in organizing B2B tourism events such as Meeting Luxury, MITM (the trade market of the MICE world) and numerous international workshops (Amsterdam, Munich, Vienna, etc…)
Thanks to a handy online agenda, buyers will be able to browse the profiles of Holiday Show exhibitors and book business appointments with them.
Access to the appointment agenda is reserved for buyers selected by the show’s organizing secretariat, i.e., tourism professionals decision-making authority for purchases.
The Holiday Show selects international operators who belong to the following categories
- Tour Operator
- Travel agents
- Bus Operator
- CRALs and associations
- Wholesalers and wholesalers
- MICE professionals
- Wedding planner
- Event Planner
Why join the Holiday Show’s Trade Planner program?become a buyer >>
Participating in the Holiday Show’s Trade Planner Program will give you the opportunity to
- Meet with leading international tourism representatives
- Create business opportunities with targeted appointments without wasting time
- Use the online application before the fair to contact exhibitors and create your own meeting agenda.
- Learn about future tourism trends and product innovations
- Meet emerging realities, niches and operators with innovative offerings to extend their portfolio of commercial offerings
Who are the exhibitors at the Holiday Show?become a buyer >>
With their uniqueness, the Salon’s exhibitors represent the heart of the event: operators who promote their territory and services in a personal and passionate way. They will be your contact persons and their professionalism and passion will be an assurance of quality for you.
The macrocategories featured at the show are (constantly updated):
- Tourism and land promotion organizations
- Accommodation facilities
- International destinations
- Culture, Shopping, Food and Wine and Entertainment
- Experiences, Workshops and Activities
- Meeting Industry
How does the appointment book work?become a buyer >>
Both accredited buyers and exhibitors at the show will have access to an app for matching and creating a real agenda-appointments to maximize productivity during the show.
Buyers and sellers will be profiled according to company type, origin, target audience and interests and will have a comprehensive description of their demand or supply and entered into the beautiful online system by the show organizing secretariat.
After entry and activation you will receive credentials to access your reserved area from which you can directly contact the operators present by selecting them using an effective search engine.
Once appointments are confirmed by both parties, the software schedules an agenda that allows the buyer to show up at the trade show with a precise schedule of meetings at the booths.
At the fair, appointments last about 15 minutes each.
The event is held at the Lugano Exhibition Center, Via Campo Marzio, on November 3/4/5, 2023
Accredited buyers will have access to the expo half an hour before public opening hours.
The following events are scheduled for Friday, November 3.
- Training seminar for travel operators
- Aperitif to conclude the first day’s work (7 p.m.)
- Get Together Party with dinner and entertainment in the presence of dignitaries, exhibitors and media (8 p.m.)